Are you a people-focused individual who would love making a difference in the lives of seniors every single day? Do you seem to know what someone needs before they ask? Are you quick to find solutions?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the resident.
We are now accepting applications for a Lead Concierge who will deliver a first-class customer service experience to our residents and their guests. This is a critical position that interfaces constantly with residents, visitors and other team members within the community.
Here's what makes this opportunity right for you:
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You'll work a stable schedule; Tuesday through Saturday from 7:00am - 3:00pm.
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- Be a "go-to person" and provide a lasting first impression to visitor to the community.
- You will assist in a number of different areas including interacting with residents and guests, marketing, administrative work, and performing assorted cleaning.
- You'll be a valued member of the Community Leadership Team providing input on achieving company goals.
- Opportunity to serve seniors and make their days special.
Here's what makes you right for this opportunity:
- You can multi-task and meet deadlines while projecting a resort-like image both in person and over the phone.
- You've got strong knowledge of the local community, area and region preferred.
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and e-mail.
- Need to be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license for safe operation of resident vehicles.
Do you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with seniors? Take the first step to joining our company and complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48 hours.
Posting ID: 573629200Posted: 2020-09-15