Merakey is looking for a Behavioral Specialist Consultant to join our Team, covering Lock Haven, Pennsylvania.POSITION OVERVIEW
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Master level position aimed at providing behavioral support to clients aged 4-21 in home, school, and community setting as needed based on client authorizations and recommendations.
- Strong focus on interpersonal communication with multiple systems including, but not limited to: Schools, Medical System, Case Management Services, Children and Youth, Juvenile Legal systems, etc.
- May need to provide direct oversight/supervision to Therapeutic Staff Support based on client need.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.Site/Clinic Based Services
Community Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.htmlABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Virginia, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!APPLY TODAYRequisition
- Licensed Doctoral level psychologist;
- Or licensed clinical psychologist;
- Or Master's Level Mental Health clinician with documented training in the field of behavior modification techniques or supervised by one of the aforementioned mental health professionals.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation
- Must be willing to cover Williamsport, PA
- Must be prepared to provide college transcripts upon request