- Construction laborer to support commercial/residential construction and mitigation/restoration
- Ability to complete/learn various types of carpentry including rough carpentry, trim carpentry, and finish carpentry
- Ability to complete/learn carpentry task such as drywall, framing, doors, windows, flooring, etc.
- Respond to emergency services such as water mitigation, fire mitigation, board ups, restoration, etc.
- Respond to after-hour mitigation/restoration emergency service as part of on-call rotation
- Core hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Willing to travel for out-of-state projects approximately 35%
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Company Phone
- 401K w/Match
- Profit sharing potential
- Paid Training for certifications such as OSHA, IICRC, etc.
- Paid Travel expenses
- Per Diem for out-of-state projects
- 2+ years construction job site experience
- Valid current MI drivers license/DOT Cert
- Construction trade program experience
- Knowledge of construction tools, carpenter tools, and equipment
- Retail experience related to construction hardware, tools, materials, and equipment
Essential Physical & Cognitive Requirements
- Continuous lifting, pulling, pushing of objects
- Ability to individually lift and/or carry 50lb's
- Ability to multi-task, read, write, calculate data have reliable & predictable attendance
- By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
The overarching role of every EJH team member is to uphold the company’s mission of earning and maintaining the TRUST of clients, colleagues, subcontractors, and vendor partners.
EJH Construction is a family-owned full service general contractor who serves local and nationwide clients. Established in 1972, EJH Construction has numerous accounts for commercial renovation, hospitality renovation, disaster mitigation/restoration, and emergency services for commercial and residential. EJH Construction provides training, growth, development, benefits, and competitive wages.
Posting ID: 605718796Posted: 2021-03-08