Up to $28.75 per hour
Are you looking for a Licensed Practical Nursing career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone's life and is worthwhile?
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility in Warren is seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs) to become members of our elite team!
Our nursing and rehab facility is comprised of professionals who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the keys that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facility.
Requirements of a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, at Autumn Woods Health Care Facility:
- Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Michigan State Licensed Practical Nurse licensure
- No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to work well with and show respect towards fellow staff members, physicians, residents and family members
- Caring and compassionate bedside manner
- Respect for residents' privacy and rights; display of genuine concern and empathy for the elderly
- Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
- Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
As an employee at Autumn Woods Health Care Facility You Will...
- Be making a difference in someone's life every day
- Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
- Have access to advancement opportunities, challenging and rewarding careers and valuable benefits
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Apply for the Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, position online, fill out an application at the facility or send your resume to:
Val Campbell, HR
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility
29800 Hoover Road
Warren, MI 48093
Autumn Woods Health Care Facility | LPN | Licensed Practical Nurse
Posting ID: 607770934Posted: 2021-02-21