The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Regional Office Manager and will provide administrative support by performing clerical functions.
- Answer phone calls and greet visitors – direct to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintain Admissions Control log, distribute admissions leads properly, verify online lead data, and enter prospect information into CampusVue.
- Ensure all information is ready for New Student Orientation; including mailing orientation letters, orientation packets, sign in sheets, and name tags.
- Enter new enrollments into CampusVue and create files for new students; maintain all academic files.
- Monitor and enter student attendance in CampusVue and communicate with the Managing Director and/or Lead Instructor any attendance issues or problems.
- Receive all payments, application fees, and financial aid checks, provide receipts.
- Enter grades and gather necessary modular documentation.
- Post graduates in CampusVue and close student files upon graduation, course completion, and/or termination.
- Document all student status changes including leaves of absence and exits.
- Enter, prepare, and print schedules for new modules. Distribute report cards and schedules.
- Place orders for stationary, envelopes, business cards, and other supplies.
- Other administrative tasks as deemed necessary.
KNOWLEDGE – SKILLS – ABILITIES:
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as active listening.
- Ability to provide excellent customer and personal services.
- Proficient with basic office equipment, computers, and computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess strong time management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, show extreme resourcefulness, and problem solving skills.
- Extensive use of office equipment including personal computer, multi-line phone system, copier, printer, facsimile, and postage meter.
- Regular interaction with guests including applicants, current and potential students, potential employers, and staff.
- Some light travel required.
- High school diploma/equivalent required. College Degree preferred.
- This position requires at least 12 months of experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; and have sufficient hand, arm and finger dexterity to operate a phone, computer keyboard and other office equipment.
Posting ID: 604469261Posted: 2021-03-04