We are looking for an all-around detail-oriented team member with excellent communication, computer, and math skills for our fast-paced dynamic eCommerce business. We sell through our own websites, Amazon, eBay and many other platforms. Your job would consist of many tasks from receiving product, labeling, packing, processing returns and preparing shipments. You need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The right person would start immediately Monday – Friday 9AM – 5:30PM Most of work is in our air-conditioned warehouse space. We look forward to seeing your resume.
- · Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- · Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Pack items to prepare for shipping
- · Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- · Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- · Remove completed or defective products or materials.
- Prep items for future shipping
Monday-Friday (Occasional Saturday’s) 9am-5:30 (Must be flexible between 7am-7pm during peak season)
- Previous warehouse experience picking and packing
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Open availability (able to work any day of the week)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
- Experience using RF Devices (helpful)
- Inventory experience is a plus
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
- High School diploma
- Pre-employment drug test
- Clean Background
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality standards
- Reliable transportation is a must
We offer health, dental and vision insurance and paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Fast paced growing eCommerce business.
Posting ID: 564347807Posted: 2020-08-13