"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that's a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise, our Dining Services Coordinator is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the dining operations in the community.
- Supervising the dining service team
- Hands-on leader for all the dining service activities
- Preparation of food
- Managing the food inventory and supply budget
- Complying with regulatory and sanitation standards and ensuring accordance with Sunrise menu programs
- Hiring, training and scheduling
- Requires at least 2 years experience as a managing chef or cook
- Sanitation certification and proficient in nutrition and therapeutic diets
- Previous experience in managing and motivating dining service team members in a high quality dining environment is required
- Handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Be competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new applications are also required
- The ability to work weekends and a flexible work schedule
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will...
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Posting ID: 606989216Posted: 2021-02-21