Job Description: Class A CDL & Class B CDL Drivers
Rear Load and Roll Off Drivers
Attractive Salary | Full Benefits | Many Perks Benefits:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Salary commensurate based on experience
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage
- Dental plans with dental maintenance alternatives
- Vision coverage
- Health care and dependent care
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- Holidays and Personal Days
- Great Team Environment
- Great Career Opportunities with a Growing Company!
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to safely operate a roll off, front load and rear load garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste. Waste experience preferred, but not required.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed, 45-hour work week.
Bates Trucking and Trash Removal, Inc.
- Valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Minimum 2 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and unloading, at times with no helpers.
is one of the oldest and most prominent solid waste & recycling companies in the Maryland, DC, Virginia area, and we are proud of the opportunities we provide our drivers, mechanics, helpers and staff.
For more than 50 years, it's been our mission to protect the environment of our neighborhoods and businesses. In addition to providing safe, efficient trash and garbage disposal, we also offer a full complement of environmentally-friendly recycling services. All qualified candidates please apply online below.
Salary: . Date posted: 07/28/2020
Posting ID: 566559212Posted: 2020-08-11