Site Director - Program Operations Manager
We are celebrating our first decade of continuous and dedicated community service!
Therapeutic Alliance LLC is a private mental health agency offering professional mental health counseling throughout Virginia for the past 10 years. We strive to provide culturally sensitive counseling services to children, adults and their families in several languages. Clients comprise all cultural, racial and economic backgrounds, including individuals with different sexual orientations.
Therapeutic Alliance staff possess educational and clinical training that allows us to address mental health, substance abuse and behavioral issues using evidence-based methods. We provide extensive supervision to each and every case as a means to ensure a sound therapeutic approach. Our goal is to truly know our clients and to use this knowledge to guide, support, and motivate them as they make necessary life changes.
Therapeutic Alliance is a licensed provider of Intensive-In-Home(IIH), Mental Health Skill Building (MHSB) and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
We are offering:
Paid time off for vacation and sick leave
Health, Dental and Vision plans with employer contribution
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Disability, Cancer, Voluntary life, accident insurance
Mileage and phone reimbursement
Staff recognition program
Competitive Salary Structure
As the Site Director for Therapeutic Alliance LLC., you are given the opportunity to facilitate the expansion of the therapeutic interventions provided to those in need within the community. Your goal within this position would be to grow Therapeutic Alliance LLC. to service a greater quantity of those in need within a mental health setting. This position would focus on the operational development aspects of the organization; therefore, the applicant would need to have extensive knowledge within healthcare operations, sales and marketing. Individuals experienced within home health or nursing are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain at least 1,000 billable hours a week within a year
- Grow an additional 30% for each year managing that site.
- Hire and lead a minimum of 30 "A" Player employees (those who obtain 90% or more of the hours assigned to them) daily, run operations and procedures and reduce overall turnover to 5%.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and oversee programs being delivered by all program workers, ensuring quality service levels are maintained.
- Lead efforts to respond to program development opportunities, with an emphasis on strategically increasing Therapeutic Alliance LLC's portfolio of priority projects, which involves Program Development of concept, strategic planning, staffing needs, budgeting, site management and licensure approval for new programs as programs are mastered out.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (Master's degree preferred) with a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Health Analysis, Human Resource Management or a related field
- 3-5 years of proven relevant experience or 2-5 years of supervisory/managerial experience at an executive level
- Must pass all state police criminal record checks, Department of Social Services record checks and applicable FBI checks.
- Must also complete a tuberculosis screening test, be certified in Therapeutic Options, CPR and First Aid training, and provide an updated copy of above test results every year or as needed.
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to challenges and a changing environment
- Work effectively within a team; demonstrated leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Strong business acumen and an analytical mindset, with a demonstrated history of creating partnerships with operational constituents
- Understand billing techniques
- Be detail oriented, efficient, persistent, teachable and coachable
- Able to deal effectively with employees and clients with varying ranges of difficulty;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, suspect-drive work environment;
- Be respectful, loyal, fair, courageous, influential, trustworthy
- Have a vision, mission and purpose in mind
- Being a strategic thinker, creative, persuasive, assertive and excellent at negotiations
- Proven experience in developing and coaching a highly diverse team of healthcare professionals (desirable)
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Drive, and a strong desire or aptitude for learning new technology.
Grow professionally while making positive impact
- We provide our staff members a chance to improve their knowledge, working practices and clinical skill development: tuition reimbursement, CEU allotment, and other forms of continuous education incentives.