Monaco Ford is looking for a full time receptionist to join our team!
Who We Are
Monaco Ford has been embedded in the Glastonbury, Connecticut community since 1922. We're dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for our customers, and are always seeking hardworking, professional individuals to join our well-established team.
What We Offer
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ancillary plans
- Saturday lunches
- Employee purchase plans
- Paid training
- Health and wellness
- Closed on Sundays
- Opportunities for advancement
- Greet showroom customers and determine the nature of their visit.
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate product specialist that a customer is waiting, or introduce the customer to a product specialist
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Enter data into computer operated prospect tracking system.
- Manage switch board.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on hold.
- Take thorough messages indicating the caller’s first and last name, company name if applicable, the time, and the message the caller wishes to leave.
- Communicate messages to all appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Update and distribute company telephone roster when necessary.
- Perform clerical duties and accounting duties as assigned by controller or GSM.
- Serve as showroom greeter.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Make transaction receipts for sale and service department *if applicable
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to speak clearly and pleasantly on the telephone and convey the image of professionalism and competence to callers and in-person customers
- Must have a positive attitude
- Willingness to help salesmen, managers, other personnel
Hours - Monday - Thursday & Saturday; 8:30am-5pm. $13.50/hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 583599224Posted: 2020-11-03