Dietary Aide for Greenbriar HealthcareFull Time and Part Time Available.
If you have a passion for helping people, for making them feel safe, respected, cared for and listened to, then your next step is with us.
At Next Step Healthcare, we know that working in the healthcare industry is more than just a job – it’s a way of life reserved for the most compassionate, caring, and hard-working individuals. We are privileged to work alongside people who believe, like we do, that locally owned and operated healthcare facilities should go beyond simply “meeting the needs” of its residents.
The Dietary Aide is responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the preparation and serving of food, cleaning food service areas, equipment and utensils.
- Safe and sanitary handling of food, dishes and equipment
- Prepare resident trays according to instructions/order
- Assist in stocking food storage areas and refrigerators as assigned
- Deliver food, nourishments and supplies as assigned
- Contributes to an environment that is respectful, team-oriented and responsive to the concerns of co-workers, residents and families
- Participates in quality improvement activities (QAPI) as requested
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected Health Information (HIPAA) at all times
- Demonstrates organizational and critical thinking skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and make decisions as necessary
- Ability to create a resident-centered environment
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
Qualifications: Experience in a culinary environment, large volume food preparation and service is preferred.
- Effective Communication
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday)
- Medical through BCBS
- Life Insurance
Next Step Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace for all employees. At the core of our business, we aim to support, inspire and empower all of our employees so that we can offer the best care to our residents. In order to provide the best care, we must provide the best work environment, and that starts with a diverse staff. Next Step Healthcare does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Powered by JazzHR