The IT Director will be responsible for all aspects of technology strategy, technology implementation and how it gets used. They will also be responsible for keeping it secure and for its maintenance. This Director will provide future vision to Executive team on where technology is going in the next three to five years and assure that IT strategy is closely aligned with overall company goals. This Director will bring extensive knowledge in implementing re-useable single and multi-threaded systems and applications. These systems will be scalable, high-performance, and enterprise wide. Where applicable, these systems will be web-backend, on premise or hosted environments. This Director will also possess ability to deliver projects on time and within budget using strong analytical, troubleshooting and effective interpersonal skills. Strategic thinking and Operational urgency will both be required.
What you get to do:
- Maintains an in depth knowledge of the full scope of information processing, telecommunications, telephone, and related technologies. Directs the above programs in an efficient and cost effective manner utilizing advanced technology and methodologies.
- Directs the planning, design and development, integration, coordination and operations of all I.S. functions and responsibilities.
- Provides technical support to all areas, assists in performing needs assessment and strategic planning; maintains ongoing communication with all departments to improve operations, meet needs and resolve problems with new and/or existing systems.
- Enhances manufacturing results identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies in production planning, production tracking, cost management, and manufacturing.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Develops, implements, and audits standard operating policies and procedures, to include timeliness, quality, documentation and security of I.S. department responsibilities.
- Purchases and provides for maintenance of all computer related equipment including personal computers, telephone hardware; ensures that all new purchases are compatible with the approved I.S. department long term strategy.
- Coordinates and directs the configuration, implementation and operation of other related systems which are integral with the I.S. departments function.
- Accomplishes financial objectives, determining service level required; preparing and annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
What we need from you:
- BS in computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of overall knowledge of network architecture, software programming, software and operating system platforms and core software usage.
- Significant experience with ERP systems (Made2Manage is preferred)
- Ability to clearly communicate with Development, Product and Project Managers to develop and evaluate technical specifications and design aspects of web services. Skilled in verbal and written communications that are concise, professional and courteous. Strong communication skills including the ability to relay technical, complex information using every day, layman's language.
Sedona Staffing Services is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Cororate Office: Sedona Staffing
612 Valley View Drive, Moline, IL 61265
Call: 1-800-578-5584 or 309-743-7000
Posting ID: 567171631Posted: 2020-08-09