Renters Warehouse is America's leading real estate investment services company and one of the fastest growing and highest reviewed residential property management companies in America. In addition to its national investor marketplace dedicated to the buying and selling of investment properties, Renters Warehouse manages more than $3 billion in residential real estate, servicing over 14,000+ investors and 22,000+ residential homes across 42 markets. It is a nine-time honoree of the prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest growing privately held companies in America and has won numerous Best Places to Work awards.
Considering our rapid growth and future goals, the Operations team at Renters Warehouse is looking for a Vice President to join and lead their West Coast group!
Full-time | Monday - Friday | 40+ hours per week
Based on experience
Renters Warehouse is looking for a Vice President of Field Operations! The VP will be responsible for overseeing our local property management operations with the primary focus directing local property management staff to operate within centralized services. This person will also be responsible for building, developing and training our existing local staff on Renters Warehouse's protocols, best practices, etc. With markets across the nation and our headquarters in Minneapolis, travel will be required for this role and the role will specifically support one of our 3 regions. The Vice President of Field Operations will report directly to our EVP of Operations.
- Oversee local Operations in the field, including Property Managers
- Provide clarity between Sales Director responsibilities vs. Operations responsibility
- Have a strong relationship of collaboration with a Sales Vice President that also supports the same region
- Works with senior leadership on market budgets, expenses and other KPI's to ensure each market is performing optimally. Creates action plans to address concerns or poor performing KPIs.
- Assist in the development of initial and ongoing operational training for local staff
- Define roles and responsibilities for Operations staff in field markets
- Recruit, hire, train and coach Property Managers
- Work closely with centralized operations to ensure policies and procedures are defined and followed.
- Provide an escalation point for both Property Manager's and Centralized Services regarding local market operations
- Bring problems from Property Managers to Centralized Services for solution/resolution
- Handle escalated client/customer relation issues
- Manage relationships with key investor clients with a large portfolio of rental homes and potentially different process needs
- Ensure process consistency across all markets, including rolling out new best practices
- Collaborate with Senior Management regarding company initiatives
- Assist with new market openings, staffing, etc.
- Is a key and active member of the Operations national team providing input and decision making on process changes and issue ideation
- Provide consistent feedback, performance coaching, reviews and statuses for direct reports
- Hold consistent L10 / EOS processes with direct reports
- Vast knowledge and experience of property management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire teams
- Successfully manage a team remotely
- Display problem-solving skills
- Ability to evaluate and strengthen a variety of different processes
Nice to have
- Innovative and collaborative, with a family-feel atmosphere
- Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Unlimited PTO
- Casual office environment (Dress code is "Dress for Your Day" - jeans are encouraged!)
- Employees are recognized and evaluated based on Core Values
- Training and career development are provided
- Company outings and volunteering opportunities planned by our Fun Squad
Posting ID: 567179228Posted: 2020-08-09