"Think outside the bun" and start your new career with Taco Bell!
We are currently hiring for Team Members & Shift Leaders. We are looking for people with a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
We’re looking for Team Members who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and who want to be a part of the largest restaurant company in the world! If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
We offer the following:
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
Shift Leaders are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager’s review/approval.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Shift Leads must be atleast 18 years of age.
Posting ID: 74325892Posted: 2020-07-14