Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Responsible for supporting a large scale federal loan program. Experience in federal financial services preferred, although commercial financial management experience will also be considered. Responsible for learning and documenting business functions and processes. Will act as a liaison between a bank, a federal client, and Guidehouse internal leadership. Strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills required, as well as knowledge of financial loan origination and servicing systems.
• Support the Operations Manager and Senior in overseeing operations for a federal loan servicing project. Experience in loan servicing, payment collection, loan origination, and/or executing payouts to investors.
• Support preparation of work products and processes in one or more tasks related to the posting of borrower payments, monthly funding of loans, proper payment of fees to stakeholders, payouts to investors and trustee, and/or reconciliations of payments to the program.
• Support liaison efforts between Guidehouse, government stakeholders, and subcontractor support. Support key program stakeholders in issues resolution and other inquiries as the liaison between the servicing entity and other entities.
• Provide key inputs to Manager and Senior for monthly operational reporting to government client. Reporting includes key operational performance metrics, service level agreement compliance, and updates on prioritized projects across the engagement.
• Experience drafting business requirements documents for modernization and enhancement efforts.
Required: Experience serving as an auditor for External/Internal financial statement audits, SSAE-18 audits, independent validation and verification (IV&V) audits, and Tax.
Desired: Familiarity with impact assessments, change management, and implementation roadmaps.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program