Global Site Performance Lead, Estée Lauder Companies Online
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. Our Online company is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. It’s also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecommerce renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
What We Offer
· Free Product Allowance & Employee Discounts (on our products and also at gyms, retailers, restaurants and more)
· Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Contributions
· Generous Parental Leave (20 weeks)
· Flexible Summer Friday options
· Benefits eligibility on day 1
· Competitive 401k company match & a company-funded retirement growth account
The Global Site Performance Lead will lead the strategic planning and execution of activities to assure the performance of Online Technology Solutions. The Lead will be responsible for defining, researching, documenting, developing and executing global performance standards, measurement techniques, tools and test plans (Manual and Automated) to demonstrate performance metrics over time across global brand Ecommerce sites. This position will also define tools and processes to diagnose performance opportunities and recommend areas of focus for improvements. This position will ensure the solutions seamlessly integrate into the DEVSECOPS CI/CD software development lifecycle and manual and automated testing techniques. Lastly, The Global Site Performance Lead will help to translate performance goals to non-functional requirements, working with architects and engineers to establish performance boundaries for different areas of functionality. This role will report to the President of our Online group and Senior Vice President, Infrastructure, Operations and Technology
· Establish, maintain and cascade Site Performance Strategy and Roadmap in partnership with Executive Business and Technical Stakeholders.
· Define, maintain and enforce site performance KPIs and best practices.
· Report and communicate Site Performance initiatives in simple, business-oriented ways to key global, regional and local leadership on progress toward performance KPIs, trends and projects.
· Define the Performance Regression Test Suite
· Be accountable for progress of Performance Goals
· Work across multiple functional groups with a technical knowledge to drill down into issues found across the multiple levels of application and Infrastructure.
· Develop testing processes and methods according to our Online standards.
· Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
· Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing and prepare that data for the test cases.
· Design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
· Participate in web site optimization, campaigns and content enhancement efforts, as a measurement and analytics expert. Identify reporting requirements, monitoring the reporting implementation, and evaluating post-launch metrics.
· Guide Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving performance and operational problems.
· Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
· Document test procedures and findings.
· Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions
· 6+ years Performance and Load Testing experience required.
· Ability to drive and deliver Strategic goals and performance metrics.
· Ability to work across multiple functional groups with a technical ability to drill down into any issues found.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
· Strong experience with manual and automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases required.
· Experience with leading performance monitoring tools.
· Experience with advanced Chrome performance development tools
· Experience with Mobile device application testing.
· Experience with low level performance analysis at a scripting level is a plus
· Strong understanding of API / Microservices architecture.
· Strong understanding of DEVSECOPS and CI/CD frameworks / processes.
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and ability to effectively work with distributed teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience