Home Instead Senior Care is looking for Certified Nurses Assistants caregiver's that Drive and that have a valid driver's license. We are looking for experienced compassionate & caring
CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have Certified Nursing Assistant certificate and valid Driver's License
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Must have experience
- Flexible hours and some weekends
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576098464Posted: 2020-09-26