WayForth is the Nation’s largest provider of professional home transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service client focused company, providing move management, move solutions, clear-out solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an end-to-end, top notch service to our clients in MA, PA, MD, Washington D.C., VA and NC.
Reports to: Relocation Manager
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
General Summary of the Position: Drive 26” box truck moving truck. Lead, mentor, train moving team. Load/unload, pack, and stage residential goods. The successful candidate will be able to provide exceptional customer service to our client base and ensure professionalism. We will provide training for individuals without moving experience who can demonstrate motivation and willingness to learn.
· Packing client belongings neatly and to insurance standards.
· Prep items for transport (furniture, art, appliances, etc.).
· Load items into moving truck to be transported from origination point.
· Transport items safely in moving trucks (16’, 18’,22’, 26’) from origination point to destination point.
· Unload items from moving truck into destination point.
· Household inventory creation.
· Cleaning and maintenance tasks at the loading site.
· Responding to client questions and concerns.
· Physical strength and agility: Lifting, loading, and unloading heavy boxes and items like furniture and appliances (up to 75 lbs.) is required daily.
· Teamwork: Direct communication skills, collaborative spirit, and team loyalty are essential for success in the field.
· Organization: Experience packing a moving truck is beneficial but is not required.
· Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with our clients in fluent English, are required.
· Customer service: Our clients are sometimes under immense pressure, so the ability to remain patient and gracious in any circumstance is a valued skill.
· At least 1 year of residential or commercial moving experience preferred
· Valid driver’s license required