Home Instead Senior Care of MinneapolisWe are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.We are currently hiring for the following areas: Plymouth, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Golden Valley, Wayzata, Orono, Excelsior, Spring Park and Mound! All shifts available!
Providing care to our Senior Communities
Make up to $17/hr
Referral Bonuses available!
Retention Bonus paid after 1 year of employment!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Provide incidental transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Alzheimer's Care (special training provided)*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and flexibility! Part time to Full time hours available now!Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
www.HomeInsteadMPLS.comor call JESSICA today at 763.544.5988
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 558861349Posted: 2020-05-28