1493 US-64, Hayesville, NC 28904
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
Techs for All Brands needed!
Please apply as all brands are needed in the surrounding areas
$18 - $32/hr. Based on Experience and Skill Level
Experience Required – Factory Certification Preferred
Jacky Jones Automotive is looking for skilled Service Technicians/Mechanics to work on all our brands: Ford, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram. Ours is a great organization to work for with opportunities for growth. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Here at Jacky Jones Automotive, we’re home to new and used cars, parts & service, and financing and it is our mission to be the automotive home of drivers in the North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee areas. Our dealership is founded on the principle of making sure customers are treated with respect and receive the very best deal. “You can’t go wrong dealing with a Jones.”
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. “We give back because we care!”
- $18 - $32/hr. based on experience and skill level
- Opportunity for performance bonuses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 8.00am to 5.00pm – No weekends!
- Career advancement opportunities
- State-of-the-art facility!
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order accurately in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required. Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Keep shop area neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Service Technician experience required – Factory certification preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Must be a team player
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 580001221Posted: 2020-10-15