Talantage, LLC is looking for motivated and detail-oriented Data Entry Clerks. Successful candidates must be responsible, reliable and work well with others. Should be able to work independently, set priorities and achieve goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper system database.
- Review data for discrepancies, missing information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures as required.
- Review data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
- Follow data program techniques practices and procedures at all times.
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis.
- May be required to perform general clerical office work, which may include copying, filing, and organizing related work.
- Performs additional duties as requested and assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education, college degree preferred
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience of related experience
- Must be able to type 50+ wpm
- Must have strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware
- Strong verbal, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Superior work habits with demonstrated ability to be flexible, work cooperatively, and desire to become an effective team member while displaying professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to complete projects independently, follow directions, and ask clarifying questions as necessary
- Must be able to successfully pass drug screen and background check
Talantage Staffing Solutions is committed to presenting candidates that contribute to an organizations culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our recruitment practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593327197Posted: 2021-01-20