Position: General Labor
Location: Ardmore, Oklahoma
"The Novo culture has the utmost respect for our team members, families, and local community. As a member of Novo, we warmly welcome you and your family to the Novo team. We empower our team members to advocate for our cultural values of respect, safety, transparency, and continuous improvement. Our team is proud to work for Novo, and we’re proud to work with them. Join us in making a difference for our partners."
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Novo is seeking reliable, motivated and team-oriented individuals to join our Warehouse Team. This position is within a fast-paced warehouse environment in Ardmore, Oklahoma. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for growth.
- Work within a team-driven environment, including following instructions and meeting deadlines.
- Perform outbound and inventory control activities to maintain the highest level of quality and inventory accuracy.
- Maintain high standards of safety throughout operations.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Assist Team Members with day-to-day operations as directed.
- 6 months - 1 year of warehouse experience, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse work instructions, safety, and housekeeping procedures preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of varied backgrounds and levels of management.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude towards team members and customers alike.
- Maintain a strong tolerance for working in fast-paced and/or stressful situations, while solving problems.
- Ability to lift, move and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop for extended periods or for duration of shift (8-12 hour shifts).
- Ability to work rotating day/night shifts (8-12 hour shifts).
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of application.
- Be willing to submit to a background check and urinalysis drug screen upon offer of employment.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent, preferred.
- Hourly; Production (paid weekly via Direct Deposit).
- Overtime opportunities (overtime pay is equal to 1.5 times the Team Member's regular hourly rate of pay, for any hours worked over 40 in a workweek).
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company sponsored premiums for Medical Insurance, with nominal Team Member contribution.
- Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance policy, and other options.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off hours in accordance with Company Policy
- 1 year(s): Warehouse experience
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
See job description
For over 20 years, Novo Logistics (formerly Reliable Management Solutions, RMS) has built a reputation rooted in transparency, responsiveness, and consistency, delivering customized logistics solutions our partners can rely on to streamline their supply chain.
As a Third-Party Logistics company, we’re always looking for real answers to our partners' long-shot, head-scratching needs. We partner with companies in the home improvement, tech, retail, construction, hospitality, healthcare, food and beverage, and manufacturing industries to provide warehousing, on-plant and manufacturing solutions, value-add services, yard and shuttle management, and contingent labor solutions.
With the processes and the capacity to flex when our partners need it, the behind the scenes work will get done right, every time.
The Novo culture has the utmost respect for our team members, families, and local community. As a member of Novo, we warmly welcome you and your family to the Novo team. We empower our team members to advocate for our cultural values of respect, safety, transparency, and continuous improvement. Our team is proud to work for Novo, and we’re proud to work with them. Join us in making a difference for our partners.