General Summary:The Maintenance Tech
at Dollar Tree
The main focus is to promote maximum system up-time by directly overseeing all maintenance activities. This candidate will be responsible for prioritizing, planning, directing and coordinating all work order activities of the maintenance personnel. Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out according to all safety regulations and are documented within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tool. Will regularly audit Preventative Maintenance (PMs) and repairs. This position is responsible for embracing Dollar Tree
stores-centric commitment to customers, customer service and sales.What you'll be doing/Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
What we need from you/Position Requirements:
- Directly oversee the repair and maintenance of facility and all equipment.
- Perform work orders to ensure safety and production related work orders are highest priority. Assist maintenance associates with diagnosis and repairs regularly.
- Manage CMMS to ensure all data base information, PMs, work orders and parts inventory are current and accurate.
- Interact with facility management to ensure maintenance needs are met. Tour facility daily to ensure the condition of the facility is maintained..
- Share and provide appropriate information and anticipate information needs of associates.
- Provide regular feedback and information to the maintenance manager through shift hand - offs, email or phone to ensure regular communication is maintained.
- Assist maintenance manager with administrative and/or other functions as necessary.
Auto Req ID
- Must be able to continuously walk the Distribution Center for an extended period of time
- Must be able to lift or move up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts
- PC skills intermediate
- MS Office suite proficient
- CMMS experience
201 Dollar Tree WayProcess Level/Store #
DC8 MARIETTA, OK Company Name
Posting ID: 580797478Posted: 2020-10-26