San Francisco, CA
Soothe, the world's largest on-demand massage company has a business to business program called Soothe at Work. The Soothe at Work program has a new great opportunity to work at an Oncology Hospital in Mountain View, California. The job will primarily be seated chair massage but at times would be hospice massage while the patient is in bed. This will be a twice-a-week job offer for 3 hours per day. This highly rewarding job, you will be working on oncology patients, allowing you to provide healing touch to those who truly need it. We are seeking a massage therapist who is caring, positive and enjoys working with hospital patients . Soothe at Work pays competitively and has the largest network available in the world for massage job opportunities. Due to the sensitive nature of this Soothe at Work job opportunity, additional health precautions and job safety requirements are needed.
If you meet the following requirements, we want to hear from you!
Soothe At Work is willing to cover costs associated with the requested vaccines and testing.
- CAMTC certified
- Massage Liability Insurance (Soothe network has discounted AMTA rates)
- Ability to perform Seated Chair, Swedish, Foot/Reflexology, (Lymphatic massage a plus)
- Communication, and integrity
- Flexibility and willingness to work fluctuating hours.
- Have an iOS or Android mobile phone with iPhone 5 and Android 4.X or newer
- Have had or willing to receive the following vaccines: TB, Measles, Mumps, Rubella and most recent Flu vaccine. (within the last 3 months)
- Willing to complete an initial drug test and an additional background check.
To get more information about this job and other Soothe massage jobs, please reach out to Graham who is the local Bay Area Soothe Liaison.
Graham Gautschi // Therapist Liaison and Consultant
email@example.com // 702.246.2143
To schedule a phone call at www.ondemandbodywork.com
To apply for other Soothe Job opportunities www.soothe.com/apply
Posting ID: 564661676Posted: 2020-08-07