We are looking for restaurant
HVAC- General Maintenance Technicians!!
Candidates for Southern regions of KY, IL, and MO (must live in Cape Girardeau, Marion, or Carbondale, IL areas)
This position will be responsible for performing routine HVAC-refrigeration, building repairs, mechanical and electrical troubleshoots, and plumbing tasks, to ensure they are in good working order at all times.
• Great communication skills. Demonstrated capable of working independently and ability to follow the directions of others and/or defined objectives
• Capable of easily adapting and solving problems in an expedient manner
• Ability to adhere to a routine schedule while being faced with interruptions
• Must be self-disciplined, highly organized, responsive, and possess the ability to take initiative in dealing with routine issues as they are discovered
• Knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, and related restaurant equipment systems
• Understands and has the ability to execute excellent customer service skills
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Preferably: 3 years of demonstrated restaurant kitchen equipment repair/maintenance experience in developing and leading a formal preventative maintenance program.
• Able to effectively communicate and provide verbal and written direction in English required.
• Demonstrated skills/certification in general maintenance, HVAC-refrigeration (level 2), electrical, plumbing, and welding.
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills; and own tools.
• Travel required -- minimal restrictions on scheduling - MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
• Must have flexibility to work all shifts as necessary. Work in noisy, fast pace environment with distracting conditions. Lift and carry up to 30 pounds; with frequent reach, bend, stoop, and stand for long periods.
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening, criminal background screenings, and have a clean driving record.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: WWW.JOINTEAMAPPLEBEES.COM
Apple Investors Group, LLC values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free workplace.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of Team Members so classified.