Locally owned and operated fast food franchisee seeks Maintenance and Facilities Manager for full-time, salaried employment, including vacation pay and health insurance benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Operates and performs routine maintenance and repairs on coolers, freezers, ice machines, and other refrigeration equipment.
• Operates and performs routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment and related systems.
• Operates and performs routine maintenance and repairs on fryers, grills, and other hot side food equipment.
• Installs and assembles equipment and performs periodic inspections.
• Repairs and maintains outside of building and POP Systems.
• Cleans and repairs building fixtures including lights, locks, windows, doors, walls, floors, gutters and drains.
• Performs maintenance tasks such as minor carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs to ensure that the building is properly maintained on both the exterior and interior.
• Troubleshoots electrical issues and equipment breakdowns on interior and exterior equipment and fixtures.
• Responsible for training management on proper use of equipment.
• Responds in a timely manner to all calls for equipment assistance and repair.
• Supports and complies with all quality management systems and requirements, including food safety, employee safety, and OSHA requirements.
* HVAC Certification Preferred.
* GED or High School Equivalent Required.
* At least 2 years experience in refrigeration, electrical, and maintenance work.
* References and background check required.
* VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE REQUIRED.
Posting ID: 51615024Posted: 2020-07-14