Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cisco Unified Communications Engineer to join our team in the Marshall, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The successful candidate will join an integration engineering team developing new solutions for the government customer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recommend, conduct new technology, future concepts research and analysis
- Interoperability of systems and services with mission partners
- Design and document secure/non-secure Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services
- Design and document secure Video Teleconferencing (VTC) solutions
- Integrate voice, video and jabber solutions for interoperability
- Review site design packages from the Site Design team for technical accuracy
- Research and recommend to the Configuration Management (CM) Boards new or replacement
- models of hardware or software to support the engineering roadmap
- Provide information to the life cycle team for hardware that is reaching end of sale or support
- In coordination with the IASE, validate all designs against required security controls to maintain
- the Authority to Operate of each enclave
- Create, review and update technical documentation in support of Integration projects
- Provide full implementation documentation and templates for all phases of deployment and
- sustainment of network equipment and services
- Provide engineering support to the NOC and l&S teams as needed
- Must attain and maintain DODI 8570.lM/8140.01 IAT Level II compliance
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Able to move Audio Visual or Computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and or around a business campus or large facility
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 560115520Posted: 2020-08-07