At Border Foods, our purpose is to Make Lives Better and it is at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine... where Live Más comes to life.
Your role as an Assistant General Manager is to support the restaurant and the General Manager by managing great shifts and completing administrative duties. In the absence of the General Manager you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee team members and Shift Managers and ensure they complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- Assist the General Manager with facility maintenance.
- Assist the General Manager in finding, hiring, and developing excellent Team Members and Shift Managers.
- Ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for team members to work and customers to visit.
- Make sure health and safety standards are met.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Bonus program! Huge bonus potential to supplement your base salary.
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off), Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Posting ID: 584298704Posted: 2020-11-03