CompHealth is currently assisting a large physician-led multispecialty practice in Wisconsin with their search for a 3rd pediatric gastroenterologist. This a 100% gastroenterology practice where you will get referrals daily. It is also predominantly outpatient, providing consultations to pediatric hospitalists and intensivists. Responsibilities will include clinical care, and teaching pediatric, med-ped, and general surgery residents. There will also be clinical research opportunities. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:3 call, every 3rd week, and see an average of 10 to 15 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE, fellowship trained, pediatric gastroenterologist that is adaptable and focused on providing quality care.
This opportunity has a very competitive 2-year salary guarantees and then become a voting member in the 3rd year. You will also be offered medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, 2 weeks of CME to start and $5,800 allowance, a matching 401(k) retirement plan and a fully-funded retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice. Education loan assistance and/or a competitive bonus is also negotiable.
You will enjoy living and working in this award-winning small city. It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living. It was recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job #2655918.
*Quick Facts:** 100% gastroenterology practice
* Duties include clinical care, and teaching pediatric, med-ped, and general surgery residents
* Clinical research opportunities
* Call is 1:3, every 3rd week
* Average 10 to 15 patients per day
* Very competitive income guarantee
* Outstanding benefits package
* Excellent quality-of-life, extremely safe community with exceptional schools
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 581871114Posted: 2021-01-25