An established oral surgeon department in Wisconsin needs an additional oral surgeon to join them. This position will be for a solo practice or a practice with a few other oral surgeons depending on the location. The call schedule will be 1:5, and the clinic has a robust referral system in place. The successful candidate must be trained in full scope OMS, including but not limited to dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafts, biopsies, sleep appliances, and facial trauma. They are looking for a surgeon that is committed to providing high quality health care and outstanding customer service.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health and dental insurance, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME with an annual allowance, a fully-funded retirement plan and a 401(k), and occurrence malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2668161.
*Quick Facts:** Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
* Occurrence malpractice coverage
* 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of CME to start
* Join a well-established department
* Solo practice or practice with a few other oral surgeons
* Robust referral system
* Dedicated support staff
* Must be trained in full scope OMS
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Posting ID: 600945678Posted: 2021-01-24