has immediate openings available for a Client Technical Support Engineer in Hagerstown, MD
! Assignment Details Technical Support Engineer Job Description
- A Client Tech Support Engineer designs, develops, tests, installs, and maintains systems, applications, networks, and/or telecom and related processes to meet the functional objectives of the business. Assesses system, application, network, and/or telecom needs, provides modeling and simulation consulting to clarify client technology functionality, and evaluates and implement new advanced technologies. Ensures adherence to established technology standards and consults with senior leadership on technology solutions. Supports existing systems and is responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- UAT Testing
- Build test plans based off requirements and design/process flow.
- Gather data necessary to test functionality.
- Execute test plans and record results to report out to project team. Delegate testing if necessary and work with developers to fix and retest issues that are uncovered.
- Make recommendations and changes based off testing experience (typically minor tweaks) to enhance user experience.
- Work with clients as a POC/SME to assist with any testing that they need to complete.
- Provide final sign off.
- Complete testing on nights of implementation to ensure successful rollout.
- Assist team members with testing when needed.
- UAT is completed for both new projects, and regression and feature testing for updates/revisions to existing applications
- UAT testing process is used for IVRs, Virtual Assistant, call routing, VOC surveys, Softphone, Verint products including DPA, outbound/automated dialers, Service360, agent desktop tools, and other technology projects as requested by management
Interested in learning more about this Technical Support Engineer role? Apply today with your resume! Voca: The Spirit of Work
Posting ID: 563890086Posted: 2020-08-11