At a glance:
- Are you skilled in collecting and reporting on sales-related data and information?
- Can you commit to an influential position tracking and analyzing key performance indicators to provide decision support and recommendations to senior leadership?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Sales Analyst, you drive overall sales productivity improvements through the collection, analysis and reporting of sales-related data. You excel at enhancing the understanding of the business and motivating sales performances by tracking and analyzing key performance indicators. Using your expertise and understanding of company objectives, you effectively support leadership decision making and identify areas for development. You maximize the department through an in-depth understanding of Salesforce and other reporting tools. You thrive in an office environment providing consultation and interpretation of client and sales data for teams across the organization. You report to the Senior Manager of Sales Analytics for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Recommend options to increase sales productivity by collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data to the business.
- Maximize sales performance and results by evaluating performance measured against sales quotas, budgets and incentive goals.
- Distribute reports to key stakeholders in order to provide easy to understand analysis with results that highlight key issues and facts.
- Leverage and validate Salesforce and other reporting tools to support sales performance reporting, monitoring and tracking.
- Improve efficiency by developing automated reporting packages that can run on a recurring basis and include maintenance and storage of reporting output.
- Ensure the accuracy and functionality of data collection platforms, sales reporting tools and necessary reporting functions by collaborating with IT, Sales, Operations, Fulfillment, Marketing and other Sales support groups.
- Collaborate with the Sales Incentive Manager to develop models, report results and analyze the success of incentive programs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on reporting platforms and support the sales organization by sharing knowledge and training for reporting platforms.
- Maximize the department by generating ad-hoc reporting for executive leadership as needed.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales analysis experience.
- Track record of building and maintaining reporting databases.
- Understanding of relational databases and the ability to create stored procedures.
- History of performing complex analysis and forecasting.
- Track record of presenting reports in a clear, concise and organized manner.
- Solid group presentation skills.
- Proven listener that can obtain the necessary information to complete a project successfully.
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous requests of varying size and scope.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Database knowledge and experience with Access.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Project management skills, such as prioritizing work, tracking and providing updates.
- Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, economics or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (required).
- Master's in business administration or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (preferred).
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here
Posting ID: 601716184Posted: 2021-01-28