We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair. HVAC certification required. Local to Knoxville preferred.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
We are a full-service real estate company engaged in the business of managing, leasing, selling, purchasing, and developing commercial and multifamily properties. We are headquartered in Nashville, TN. We manage and/or lease more than 100 multifamily properties comprised of over 13,000 units located in seven states. We employ 400+ professionals to provide our clients with superlative, comprehensive real estate services. We are a growing company that understands our success starts with our people and we strive to create a company culture that reflects this philosophy. Opportunities for career advancement are available as we continue to grow.
Posting ID: 563411993Posted: 2021-01-24