Our insurance office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right, currently licensed, individual to join our outstanding client services team. Applicants must have property & casualty license. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Client Services Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry and office experience and knowledge is required. A strong, driven person that loves a project and excited for new challenges. Benefits
Positive and supportive culture
Monthly bonus based on agency production
Regular new business promotions
Health, dental, vision, life insurance available
401(k) retirement plan
Paid annual vacation & sick/personal PTOResponsibilities
- Always provide a top-notch client experience.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Pivot to other types of insurance we offer.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Be awesome!
- Current Property & Casualty license required
- Must love projects and implementing new things
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Driven by a challenge
- Motivated to lead and implement new things
Posting ID: 579595016Posted: 2020-10-23