J. Cumby Construction is a fully licensed general contractor based in Cookeville, Tennessee. We specialize in water and wastewater treatment facilities, pumping stations, commercial, and industrial types of construction.
JCC is looking for candidates experienced in concrete form building for our Knoxville TN project.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidates should have the skills and knowledge to perform the following:
- Shoot grade, measure and field cut wood bracing, wooden edge forms, keyways, and blockouts for various pieces of equipment & piping.
- Climb ladders, wear fall protection devices, and work on scaffolding elevated above ground level a minimum of 10 ft.
- Lift and carry handset form materials that weigh at least 80 lbs.
- Assemble and tie reinforcing steel.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years’ experience in form carpentry with emphasis in the field of heavy civil water & wastewater construction.
- Must be able to take accurate measurements.
- Must be organized to plan the sequence of work from start to finish, and must be able to use electric saws and drills.
- Must have experience working with poured in place concrete structures.
- Prefer applicants with experience installing embed items such as; metal & plastic wall sleeves & pipes, formed blockouts, anchor bolts, and waterstops of all types.
- Must be able to understand verbal instructions.
Benefits and Perks
- JCC has a comprehensive benefit package that offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Critical illness
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
JCC IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY (EOE) AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (AA) EMPLOYER
JCC is a Drug Free Workplace and E-Verify Employer - Qualified Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 596978116Posted: 2021-01-25