At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a District Manager to join our growing team. The District Manager leads all operational and strategical activities of the retail stores within a specified territory according to NVI Standards.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Drive profitable sales through effective business analytics, identifying financial opportunities, aligning strategic direction to address and maximize business results/profitability.
- Execute with excellence the business plan and associated programs that will deliver desired sales and profit results with the highest standards of Customer Service.
- Drive customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training managers to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Optimize and oversee store operations to ensure efficiency and compliance with Company policies and operational guidelines.
- Provide reports to the Regional VP regarding store progress toward financial and customer service goals. Analyze reports identifying trends and potential problems and acts proactively once problems have been identified.
- Ensure effective merchandising and execution of marketing and pricing promotions and initiatives according to Brand and Company standards.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of retail management or operations experience.
- Proven experience as multi unit manager or similar managerial role in retail and/or optical industry.
- Demonstrated record of achieving performance goals and objectives.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build high performing teams.
- Sound understanding of optimization of store operations and standards for success; ability to read P&L.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
- Strong leader with the ability to interact with and influence others effectively.
- Able to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service/sales.
- Strong Business acumen, able to bring a business and economic perspective to everyday activities.
- Strong ability to identify and solve problem, analyzes data and translates into recommendations.
- ABO and NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Ability to travel throughout the district to perform responsibilities.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
Posting ID: 580187823Posted: 2020-10-19