JSG is interested in speaking with Warehouse Associates in Maspeth.
This position is a contract to perm opportunity with our top client and we are offering an excellent pay rate!
Please apply if you possess the below qualifications/experience;
- 2+ Years of warehouse inventory experience
- Experience conducting cycle counts, picking orders and some customer service
- Proficient use of pallet jacks, RF Scanners, and forklift experience is a plus
- Valid driver's license
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and reliable
- Experience using MS Excel and data entry into computers
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and are a TEAM player
Are you comfortable with the following job responsibilities?
- Receiving and stocking inventory
- Picking and packing customer part orders
- Documenting inventory using our client's software
- Cycle counting inventory and reporting discrepancies
- Adhere to safety protocols and material handling rules
- Perform other duties assigned
Please apply if you have a positive attitude and are ready to work immediately!
Posting ID: 554759684Posted: 2020-05-29