General RV Center, one of the largest and most successful RV dealers in the nation, has an immediate opening for a Title Clerk/Biller.
Job duties include the following:
- Processes all licensing and title work for each unit/RV sold.
- Review titles for accuracy and completeness.
- Process paperwork on a timely basis.
- Submit lien payoffs to corporate office to be processed.
- Complete funding packets and send to lenders.
- Track funding to ensure it is received from lenders in a timely manner.
- Post deals and update commissions.
- Other duties as requested by management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior title work within the RV, Automotive industry, or Powersports industry is a MUST.
- Prior office experience is a must.
- Experience with processing out of state deals is preferred.
- Able to work in a team setting in a fast-paced office setting.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
General RV offers a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations and 401k options.
Posting ID: 561806733Posted: 2020-07-06