Summary / Objective: Greets clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude. Answers all incoming phone calls in a professional and pleasant manner and directs to the appropriate department or staff member. Works cooperatively with co-workers and clients to provide exceptional service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet vendors and clients in a professional manner. Ensure that visitors are directed to the appropriate bank staff member.
- Answer and respond to phone calls speaking clearly and professionally. Forward calls to the appropriate staff member utilizing the most current Job Responsibilities List. Accurately take messages or forward calls to voicemail in the absence of bank staff.
- Effectively operate communication equipment, including multi-line telephone system and electronic call management system.
- Open and close lobby area and prepare meeting rooms if needed.
- Works closely with Telephone Receptionists to ensure proper phone and front desk coverage.
- Performs various clerical duties including, but not limited to, company mailings.
Posting ID: 599653470Posted: 2021-01-27