Aspire2B is searching for a Shift Lead for our Arby's Concept; this position impacts the long-term viability of the company by leading, inspiring, and training a team, creating a positive work environment, preparing quality food, exceeding guest expectations, and supporting revenue and bottom line growth.
- Support restaurant operations to achieve company goals for revenue, cost controls, and restaurant profitability.
- Conduct table visits and model hospitality skills during each shift.
- Resolve guest complaints and bring to the attention of the manager.
- Ensure a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Adhere to SERV Food and HACCP standards, Federal/State/Local laws, and company policies.
- Ensure PCI compliance for all credit card transaction documents.
- Support the rollout of new company programs, and policies and procedures, as requested.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team
- Delegate duties to team members during shift and follow up to ensure thorough execution.
- Customer centric, committed to supporting the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter who works independently and in a team environment.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through.
- Strong computer skills, required.
- Minimum one (1) + years of restaurant experience, required.
Posting ID: 593375429Posted: 2021-01-06