United States of AmericaLocation:
PW222: PW Puerto Rico Road 110 North Km28.8 San Antonio Industrial Park, Aguadilla, PR, 00603 USA Job Description
Maintains and implements supply chain policy and procedures to drive supply chain process and system improvement. Partners cross functional to manage process improvement projects and solution implementation. Organizational Level:
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Established and productive professional contributor (Intermediate level).
- Has theoretical to advance knowledge of work area.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- Works autonomously with limited supervision.
- Influences others within the work area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
Other Major Areas Of Responsibilities Or Tasks
- Analyze and Identify gaps, collaborate with cross functional teams to identify Standard Work corrective actions to get within standard process times.
- Support processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement and Supply Chain discipline goals.
- Perform Data mining from ERP and internal & external systems to validate reporting and analytics are being presented correctly.
- Assist with Lunch & learns on new and existing apps - refresher training and awareness sessions.
- Execute and maintain program activities for business process compliance and audits.
- Analyze turn backs and recommend enhancement options for process, tools, and training.
- Prepare Center of Excellence business reports in general including adhoc business reports.
- Provide support for supplier & internal collaboration tools.
Specific Job Dimension Competencies
- Host, attend and have participation in group meetings, teleconferences and/or training required.
- Actively participate in initiatives for continuous improvement using ACE tools and support AS9100 efforts.
- Obtain ACE Associate certification.
- Support project and program management activities.
- Based on business needs, the incumbent may be required to support other duties/functions within the company.
- Analytical Thinking: is a critical component of visual thinking that gives one the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively. It involves a methodical step-by-step approach to thinking that allows you to break down complex problems into single and manageable components. Analytical thinking involves the process of gathering relevant information and identifying key issues related to this information.
- Conceptual Thinking: is the ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations. Ability to translate abstract thoughts, a tendency for thinking in long-term horizons, and a desire to experiment and invent new things.
- Continuous Improvement: Constantly focuses on activities and operations for the continuous improvement of products, services and processes.
- Customer Service Orientation: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Individual Leadership - Empowerment: Creates a sense of belonging towards work or projects providing clear expectations, control of resources, accountability and consultation; offering support without removing responsibility.
- Initiative: Identifying and dealing with issues proactively and persistently; seizing opportunities that arise.
- Interpersonal Skills: Develops and maintains effective relationships with others; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and in different situations; shows understanding, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness.
- Teamwork / Collaboration: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Ethical Practices: Apply to own position and others the pervasive integration of integrity and accountability throughout all organizational and business practices, supported by the following sub-competencies: Role modeling, setting the example, rapport building, trust building, personal, professional and behavioral integrity, and accountability seeking.
- Safety Awareness: Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
- Problem solving and Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Management, Materials Management, Business Administration, Data Analytics or Industrial Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Project Management, Operations, or Data Analytics required.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required.
- English fluency (verbal and written).
- ERP Experience (especially SAP & Qlik)
- Experience auditing in a Manufacturing Quality environment.
- Six Sigma experience.
- High proficiency in MS Office suite.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross functional teams.
- Strong administrative skills: Must be able to manage multiple tasks and adhere to specific timetables.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Posting ID: 576755021Posted: 2020-09-30