Guest Service Expert:
This position will be filled with a team member that has been selected by the restaurant’s management team, along with the District Manager. The candidate will have consistently shown the following standards:
- Meeting attendance and grooming standards.
- Ensures Quality, Service and Cleanliness for guests in pre-rush and post rush periods.
- 18 years of age or able to work all shifts / preferred
- Viewed by the current management team as dependable, credible, and professional.
- Variable availability, in order to be able to work most, if not all day-parts.
- Ability to periodically attend in-store manager meetings.
- The Guest Service Expert must lead by example in all areas of guest service interaction. Examples are appearance, guest service focus areas such as, greeting of the guest, proper order taking including suggestive selling and rounding out orders, ensuring order accuracy for the guest, and the proper send off, thank you with a parting phrase.
- 100% completion of all Guest Service training Modules, currently including;
- Dining Room Zone
- Mobile Order and Pay
- We C.A.R.E.
- Own the Guest Experience
- Sales and Service Leader
- Service Leadership
- Managing the Guest Experience
- The 4 Step Training Process
- Train the Trainer
- Completion of Guest Service Class.
- Training and ability to conduct future classes of Guest Service.
- The Guest Service Expert should be proficient in solving an inaccurate order by using L.A.S.T. procedures. (Listen, Apologize, Satisfy, and Thank).
- The guest service expert should lead crew by example.
Posting ID: 74274711Posted: 2020-04-05