Job SummaryNo text available
Being the face of XFINITY, our Retail Sales & Service Consultants are responsible for assisting customers with all aspects sales and service ensuring an excellent customer experience. Using your knowledge, tools & technology along with a passion and desire to help; you will customize a unique solution to each customer.
Product & service offerings include:
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Deep understanding of XFINITY products and services; effectively inform and educate customers
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how XFINITY products and services improve the customers' lives.
- Understand XFINITY products capabilities and how they outperform the competition.
- Evaluate customer's potential product needs and tailor XFINITY solution to meet customer video, data, voice, connected home and Comcast mobile requirements.
- Position devices, mobile devices and 3rd party accessories as part of core product offering.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales & customer satisfaction goals.
- Support store operations including inventory, equipment transactions and payment activity.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high-energy, rapidly changing environment.
- Responsible for immersive customer onboarding experience ensuring the customer fully understands how to use XFINITY products and services including XFINITY Apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and Comcast code of conduct
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and certain holidays. May be asked to work in alternate XFINITY Stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct customers, perform product demo at various stations
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment from the equipment room for customers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School Diploma / GED
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.