Who says pizza doesn't make life more fun? Not Little Caesars. We're the home of HOT-N-READY fun. And the fastest growing pizza chain on the planet (hey, maybe in the universe -- nobody knows what other kind of pizza might be out there). Little Caesars is still family owned and operated, too; after nearly 60 years. We think that's pretty important. Because working here is a lot like being with family. We now invite you to consider joining our family -- a family of people who work hard and play hard. That's Little Caesars. And we may have a place at the table for you.
The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied.
- Serves customers according to the Little Caesars Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures as described in the CARDS materials and as shown on the station job helpers.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff.
- Practices safety and security procedures as defined in the Little Caesars Colleague Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by the management staff, and by government agencies.
- Follows Little Caesars’ policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and/or as directed by management.
Skills & Qualifications:
Due to the active role the Crew Member plays, this position requires physical work such as:
- The ability to lift and move up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet and as low as six inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.
- The ability to “Shakerboard” by working outside holding a sign (must be 18 years or over).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean products.
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e., reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
- The ability to understand direction, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customers orders.
- A Little Caesars Colleague must be at least 16 years of age.
- Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
- The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the job duties outlined above, at any time and without advance notice.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Little Caesar’s, not Little Caesar’s Enterprises, or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Posting ID: 570822963Posted: 2020-09-19