Part-time Warehouse Team MemberÂ Hourly pay rate:Â
Earn $16.80/hrLocation: SeaTac, Tukwila, Des Moines
(20529 24th Ave S, SeaTac, WA 98198)
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Shifts:
Sort Center buildings run 24/7 with the following hours of operation. You will choose a pre-set schedule that consists of 4-6 days of work based on availability.Building hours of operations:
6:00 am â€" 10:00 am*
11:00 am â€" 3:00 pm*
4:15 pm â€" 9:15 pm
9:45 pm â€" 1:45 am*
Choose the shifts that work best for you now.
* Flex up / Flex down:
- Work 18-24 hours each week
- Shifts are 3 â€" 5 hours long
Â At Sort Center, you will be scheduled for a 4-hour per sort. The need to flex your end of shift time up or down is determined by sortation center volume.Â The flex up or down may be a full hour increment or a fraction of an hour.Â For example, on any given day, a shift might flex to 3.5 hours, 4.25 hours, etc.When do I choose my schedule?
Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you that you select at your Office Hours appointment.Part-time jobs available now. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of part-time shifts.Â Reasons youâ€™ll love working here:Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefitsCheck out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/culture/
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Sort CentersÂ â€" Itâ€™s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. Youâ€™ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.