We need compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our large territory that stretches from Lexington to Ogallala.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties may include
No previous experience or medical certifications necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We are always looking for good CAREGivers. We have a variety of shifts available in North Platte. Pay starts at $10.00-$11.25 with experience. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/380.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567265209Posted: 2020-08-08