Required skills & experience:
1. Bachelor of Science or post-graduate degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Biology or Physical Science or Associate degree in a laboratory science, or medical laboratory technology from an accredited institution
2. Graduation from an accredited Medical Technology Program or at least one year of experience in a clinical, analytical, or environmental laboratory.
3. Registered (or registry eligible*) with a nationally accredited certifying agency (e.g. American Society of Clinical Pathology, American Medical Technology, etc.)
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity, 8 hour evening shift; 2pm-10:30pm
2. Amazing employee benefits plus relocation assistance available!
3. Join one of the nation's largest not-for-profit health care systems.