Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Comprehensive Health Assessments and TeleHealth (PRN)
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan members’ quality of life, come and join Matrix!
- The Nurse Practitioner or NP/PA works as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities.
- The Nurse Practitioner or NP/PA Identifies quality improvement activities and planning individualized health care consistent with Matrix Medical Network policy protocols.
- The Nurse Practitioner or NP/PA accurately completes summary and care management referral forms, consistently identifies unmet needs and gaps in care and initiates appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.
Type: PRN Nurse Practitioner
Location: Work from home, traveling a radius around: Fergus Falls, MN
Hours: Days. Flexible schedule. No-call or evenings.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP/PA licensure in state of practice.
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult-Gerontology. Current CPR certification.
Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- New Grad Nurse Practitioner or NP – Minimum of 3 years RN work experience in critical care, emergency medicine, adult physician practice, hospice/home care AND 0-1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
- Nurse Practitioner or NP – Must also have: Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting. PA requires 3 years employment experience.
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car or travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must meet company’s company driving standards, automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment. Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:Fergus Falls, MN Minnesota Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Flex or Per Diem or Part Time or Full Time, Job Level: Day Job, 8am-5pm, Travel: Monday - Friday, No on-call, evening or weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community-based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well- positioned for continued expansion.
Posting ID: 567283162Posted: 2020-09-18