Hiring Event Details
- October 28, 2020 from 3:00PM-6:00PM CT
- Video hiring event
- McKinney, TX
Hiring for these locations:
- 2200 Redbud Blvd, McKinney TX 75069
What is a hiring event?
Employers looking for a lot of workers at once will hold hiring events. They can be at the workplace or online (through video or phone in the comfort of your own home).
This is a video hiring event. If you meet all the requirements, you'll be able to choose an interview time. We'll send you a confirmation email with a link to a video call--we recommend you test the link as soon as you get it to be sure you can access the page. Then, use it to log in to your video interview a few minutes before your scheduled time. Please make sure that your camera, microphone, and speakers are on.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Willing to wear face mask
Interviewing for:Maintenance Technician
Perform required maintenance and repair on building and equipment; as scheduled or as needed during processing hours. In event of absence, position will be filled by adequately trained personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities with similar skill and work conditions as assigned.
- Perform planned PM's, maintenance inspections/repairs as required
- Perform emergency repairs and adjustments while line is running in a timely and efficient manner
- Modify/fabricate equipment to maintain and improve the production process
- Maintain building facilities including waste water treatment, refrigeration systems, steam systems and building environment systems
- Installation of new equipment to improve current production processes
- Maintain the facility and equipment to ensure maximum reliability
- Maintain outside perimeter of facility during winter months to ensure walkways and paths are clear of snow and ice
- Required to troubleshoot any issues and place the machine back to operating condition in the event the machine is stopped for mechanical or production issues, such as jamming and/or other equipment failures
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Electrical licenses, WW treatment licenses, boiler certificates, mechanical certificates preferred
Posting ID: 580269010Posted: 2020-10-16