We deliver global real-time communications software and network solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers, helping them modernize their networks for improved competitive positioning and business outcomes in today's smart, always-on and data-hungry world. Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio delivers unparalleled scale, performance, agility and automation and includes optical and packet networking, core to edge IP solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud offers, and leading-edge software security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
Position Title: Investor Relations Director
Location: Plano, TX
The Investor Relations Director will report directly to the CFO and work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to create and present a clear and confident message to the investment community on behalf of Ribbon Communications. This role will be responsible for monitoring and presenting to management, and the Board of Directors, the opinions of the investment community regarding Ribbon Communication's performance, industry trends, and actions that may affect the company's share price.
Positioning & Strategy
• Assist with the ongoing refinement of key messaging and market positioning based on company performance, market perception, expectations, peer performance and relative valuation
• Develop and provide counsel on key metrics, guidance progression, and disclosure policies
• Analyze internal and external forecasts, data, and assumptions to provide aggregated view of expectations and implications for stock price and investor and analysts perception
Relationship Management & Infrastructure
• Build a targeted investor strategy with current and potential investors
• Manage relationships with Wall Street sell-side analysts and broaden exposure to sell-side analysts and investors
• Advise on optimal communications for analysts and investors including post-earnings call messaging for each
• Speak to investors on behalf of Ribbon Communications
• Plan, manage and attend investor events, investor and analyst meetings, roadshows and conference calls and manage relationship with the stock exchange (Nasdaq)
Content Creation & Process Management
• Collaborate cross-functionally to gain a deep understanding of Ribbon Communications' business and ensure that corporate messaging is consistent
• Craft and communicate messaging around financial results, strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to analysts and investors
• Manage the process for quarterly earnings process - preparation of materials including earnings conference call scripts, press releases, Q&A documents, and other associated materials for sell-side and buy-side post-earnings calls
• Advise and update investor presentation and accompanying voiceover for investor conferences, 1x1 meetings and non-deal roadshows
• Provide guidance on our IR website and corporate content
Intelligence & Analysis
• Monitor analyst and peer estimates, consensus estimates, sell-side research, and market-related trends impacting valuation and perception
• Stay informed on relevant macro and sector news flow and trends; monitor and communicate internally about competitive information
'All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.'
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you are having difficulties with the application process, please click here